· The product you select will play a big role in the overall cost of your garments.
· The number of locations you would like us to print on. We can print on fronts, backs, sleeves, legs, butts, sides of garments, there are so many ways to custom decorate!
· The total number of ink colors needed for printing each location. Dark garments will require white to be placed on the garment first.
· We can mix screen printing with embroidery or heat transfers and foils!
· The total number of items in your order that can use the same screens. You can select multiple garments to print on and it will not affect your pricing if we use the same inks and screens to print all of your garments.
· Personalized names and numbers will add to the cost of your garments!
· You will also have input to pricing of your garment that you sell online. If your team or organization is doing some fund raising, you tell us what you want to make per garment and we will add that to the price. After your campaign closes, we will send you a check with your profits!
Check out our work at www.streetgraphex.com!
Here at Street Graphex we have learned that if you love that garment… well, so does everybody! We do work with four of the major apparel suppliers here in the United States for supplying us garments and every once in a while, they have a shortage. We try to manage this when we first start working with you on putting your campaign together by checking supplies while creating your pricing. Should there be a problem with availability, Street Graphex will contact you and we will work together to find a comparable replacement to get your garments delivered on schedule! Street Graphex does reserve the right to cancel orders if a replacement can’t be agreed on. The customer will be liable for price differences should they insist on a more expensive replacement.
Yes! Please look in the footer for Information in the left corner. There you will find a link to the instructions for Order Forms. PLEASE NOTE! The system will not put your name or your phone number on your order form even if you have an account. Please add your name and your phone number to the top of your order form after printing. Order forms with payment must be received prior to the closing of your campaign. Call us directly at 605-432-7990 if there is any chance you will not be able to get your order in on time! We might be able to take your order and payment over the phone.
Street Graphex has to charge sales tax for purchases in South Dakota as we are located here!
Since we will be ordering your garments shortly after you place your order, we do charge your card the moment you confirm your order at checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is submitted. If your card is not authorized, payment will not be taken, and we'll email to let you know why your bank or card issuer wouldn't authorize the amount. Please bear in mind that even if a payment fails to be authorized, some card issuers may still reserve the money temporarily.
If you are lucky enough to live locally - that is within 25 miles of our production shop - we might deliver your order to you! Orders must be over $250, you must have some flexibility on delivery date and time. If it is a rush order, you will be required to arrange for pickup.
We offer free standard shipping with orders of $299 or more. Your minimum purchase is calculated after all discounts and coupons are applied. Your items may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure they arrive on time and undamaged. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout. Street Graphex will do our best to ensure your delivery arrives on time. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date.